Changes - Please Read!
The following changes were made to the 2020-2021 Student Landlord Agreement:
- Certification of Student Status: Now reads, I hereby certify that I am a “student” and am eligible to rent and reside in BYU Contracted Off-Campus Housing, (“Contracted Housing”), that is, I am a full or part-time student of Brigham Young University (“BYU” or “university”), enrolled in daytime classes; or, I have applied to BYU or a qualifying institution and been accepted for enrollment; or, I am enrolled in an LDS institute program for credit and will provide proof of registration and attendance; or, I am a student of an educational institution which, on the basis of religious or moral principle, provide for sex segregated housing (BYU English Language Center (Provo Campus), LDS Institute, UVU, Acaydia School of Aesthetics, American Institute of Medical and Dental Technology, Aveda Institutes Provo, Nomen-Global Language Centers, Paul Mitchell The School, Provo College, Renaissance Academe De Hair Design, Selnate International School, and Stevens Henager College).
Please note that because we have had problems with landlords setting contract ending dates on or before finals have been completed, we strongly suggest landlords use the following ending dates:
September to December contract - Saturday, December 21, 2019
September to April contract - Saturday, April 25, 2020
September to August contract - Saturday, August 15, 2020
September to December contract - Friday, December 18, 2020
September to April contract - Saturday, April 24, 2021
September to August contract - Friday, August 13, 2021
Who can live in BYU Contracted Housing? (Qualifying Institutions)
Students who attend the institutions listed below are the only tenants who can live in BYU Contracted Housing: Qualifying Institutions:
- BYU/BYU ELC (Provo Campus)
- Acaydia School of Aesthetics
- American Institute of Medical and Dental Technology
- Aveda Institutes Provo
- Nomen-Global Language Centers
- Paul Mitchell The School
- Provo College
- Renaissance Academe De Hair Design
- Selnate International School
- Stevens Henager College
- LDS Institute - Attendance must be verified. You can do so by clicking here. Please ask the student to log in and show you his/her enrollment status.
2020-2021 Student Landlord Agreement
Please remember to download the file to your desktop before you fill it out.